We provide twin beds, cribs, clothing, diapers and other items to help children in foster care. Caseworkers fill out our “Caseworker Assistance Request” for application or call our office for a service appointment at 480-889-0604.
These personalized birthday gifts are wrapped and decorated with love by our volunteers, and include toys, a book and sometimes even a bicycle to make a child’s birthday special for a boy or girl in foster care. Any foster parent with a Notice to Providers from DCS can fill out our on-line application up to 4 weeks before their child’s birthday. We are so happy to be able to provide gifts for kids in foster care’s 1st through 21st birthday!
If you are a family going through the process to become a licensed foster family, or if you are a foster or kinship family, and need additional licensing safety items for your home inspection, you will need to bring a government issued ID AND either have a referral emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or with you from your Case Worker, or bring a copy of your Notice to Providers with you. No appointment necessary. You may stop by our office Monday-Friday, between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
3110 East Thunderbird Road Suite 100 Phoenix, AZ 85032
Click on the link below to view the Life Safety regulations.
Rules for Life Safety Inspections
Supplies and products provided are subject to change and may not all be readily available.
Our 2019 Back to School Clothing and Backpack Giveaway Registration is now closed.
Since 1998, every holiday season, Arizona Helping Hands has provided new toys for foster families and non-profit organizations through community supporters and toy drives to make the holidays special for boys and girls in foster care.
Our 2019 Holiday Toy Drive applications are now closed. We have reached our capacity and will no longer be accepting applications.
For those who have applied please review our FAQ, below:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
I SUBMITTED A WAIT LIST APPLICATION. NOW WHAT?
- If we have additional inventory, we will fill wait list requests in the order they were received.
- If your wait list request can be filled, we will contact you before December 12.
- If your request cannot be filled, you may not be contacted.
ARE REQUESTS GUARANTEED?
- We will do our best to serve as many children as possible.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee requests.
IF I AM CONTACTED, WHEN CAN I PICK-UP OUR GIFTS?
- December 12th 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- December 13th 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- December 14th 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
WHERE DO I PICK UP THE GIFTS?
Arizona Helping Hands is located at – 3110 E. Thunderbird Road, Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Toys are selected and sorted in advance of pick up
- For fastest pick-up, we encourage you to visit during the middle of the pick-up time.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO PICK-UP OUR TOYS?
- We require a photo ID and Notice to Provider (or other accepted document) to pick up requests.
- DCS Caseworkers and CASA need agency ID.
- Nonprofit agencies need to bring their 501(c)3 documentation.
For questions please contact us at HolidayToys@azhelpinghands.org or 480.466.3780.